In this course, Mac Basics to Advance Guide to macOS Mojave operating system.
Learn the sways and outs of using macOS Mojave. This course includes further than 50 videotape tutorials, further than 4 hours of videotape instruction. It begins by showing you the basics of the desktop and also goes into detail about using the Finder, iTunes, Safari, Mail, TextEdit, Preview and other introductory apps. Lots of tips, tricks and ways.
Each tutorial easily presents a content and shows you how to use macOS Mojave. You can watch while trying out ways for yourself. Presented by the host of the Being Commerce. Now videotape podcast, the creator of hundreds of online videotape tutorials and the author of books on the Mac and iPad.
The Companion to macOS Mojave is brought to you by Being Commerce. The Being Commerce website contains hundreds of free videotape tutorials, but the bones in this app are unique to the app and give a deeper freshman’s look at Mojave.
– Learn the Wharf, Menu Bar, Siri, Notification Center and More
– Learn to customize your Mac to your relish in System Preferences
– Learn all about the operations that come whisked with your Mac
– Learn about the power of iCloud
– Learn how to install, update, and cancel operations
– Learn the power of lines and flyers in Finder
– Learn fun and time saving lanes
I assure after you will complete this course you will know completely how to use your mac macos operating system Mojave.
Enroll inside this course, Mac Basics to Advance Guide to macOS Mojave operating system.